WARNING!! Do not Download Fortnite Android!!!!!! It's only A scam

Fortnite android scam exposed

By Fiesty Budgie Fresh Bugg

!ATTENTION do not download fortnite on android! here's why!



Fortnite is one of the best game for PC and consoles (X-box and PlayStation 4) and it was recently released on IOS and it was a huge success for Epic Games and probably thousands of people are waiting for it's android release.Epic claims it is in development right now and it will be available on Play Store soon but no one knows the exact date when it will be released for android probably this summer.But there are some YouTube videos claiming how to download fortnite on android.These videos are 100% fake and downloading these APK files on your phones means risking your phones life.
        Special thanks to Fortnite Geek For SHARING HIS EXPERIENCE WITH US
                                         Fortnite Geek
"Today I watched a video on YouTube and it was about downloading fortnite on android and I clicked on a link and it redirected me to a page and I downloaded a (35.20 MB) file"

"At this stage I was a bit suspicious because of it's size but I still downloaded the game."



"Everything looked pretty genuine to me but suddenly a message popped up at the screen."
At this point I realized I have been scammed.But i still clicked on "OK" and then I was redirected to a page and it asked me to download apps and then I could play fortnite.

"I completed the survey but as expected nothing happened." 



                                                   
Fortnite will be soon available for android.Please do not download these fake APK files on your phones because it may result in data loss,viruses and in some cases it may result in soft bricking your phone and our blog is neither responsible nor promoting these fake apps!



Are eager to play Fortnite on your android phone? then this maybe the ideal game for you


Thanks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Town Hall 9 of Clash of clans Depicts Kaba MUSLIM PLIGRIMADGE

Top 20 Names To Make You Look A Crewmate In Among Us

Is Ninja out from Fortnite World Cup? Here's what happened.

5 Reasons to play fortnite instead of PUBG.

iPhone X Is Dead, Says Analyst, While LG Faces OLED Display Manufacturing Issues

Xiaomi Launched it's GAMING Phone: The Black Shark

Fortnite and PUBG get fresh updates – here’s what’s new